McClanaghan Associates, Inc. is a comprehensive electrical engineering firm with over 40 years of multi-faceted professional consulting experience. Established in 1988, our firm has a proven reputation for assisting a complete spectrum of customers (professional, commercial, industrial, institutional, residential, etc.) in all their electrical consulting needs. We are a small company, providing personalized services while maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards.
In the past 10 years alone, over 300 diverse projects have been successfully designed. One of the most challenging work was with Landmark Medical Center in Woonsocket, a client since 2014. Much of the electrical infrastructure was redesigned, including a new electrical service, two generator replacements, radiology department upgrades, and documenting the power distribution.
Our services include complete electrical engineering services for building and facility design, including:
- Roadway and Bridge Lighting
- Hospitals and other Medical Facilities
- Alternate energy, including wind turbines and photovoltaic arrays
- Power Distribution systems
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis Studies
- Emergency Power systems
- Lighting design (interior, area, and roadway)
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Communication systems
- Computer power and network systems
- Feasibility studies
- High Voltage power distribution systems
- Legal Testimony
A Comprehensive Electrical Engineering Firm.