We have been doing electrical engineering work at this facility since 2014. The main facility is a 214 bed, acute care hospital located in Woonsocket. The work was challenging, there was minimal documentation of existing systems, and much of the facility dated back to 1945. Some of the projects include:
- Upgrade of the original electrical service from 2000 amp, 120/208 volts to 2000 amps, 277/480 volts. Consolidate two electrical services into one.
- New emergency generator, 800 kilowatts to replace an existing 125-kilowatt unit.
- New UPS system to supply radiology equipment, 375 kilowatts.
- Replace of an existing 450-kilowatt generator and associated transfer switches.
- Installation of radiology equipment, including an MRI, two Cath labs, and two CAT scans.
- Renovation of the LDR (labor, delivery room) area.
- Replacement of large hvac equipment.
- Developed a comprehensive power one line diagram for the entire electrical distribution system.
- Numerous smaller projects.
A Comprehensive Electrical Engineering Firm.