Numerous solar arrays have been partially or completely designed and interconnected to National Grid’s system. Various schemes of protective relaying and design were required. Projects include:
- 250-kilowatt array, 89 Commercial Way, East Providence, RI
- 2.7-Megawatt array, Rt. 177, Westport, MA
- 1500-kilowatt array, 1600 Division St., East Greenwich, RI
- 420-kilowatt array, 574 Camp Ave., Quonset Business Park, North Kingstown, RI
- 499-kilowatt array, 1401 Williams St., Dighton, MA
- 21 kilowatt array, East Matunuck Beach Pavilion, South Kingstown, RI
A Comprehensive Electrical Engineering Firm.