We have designed numerous highway and bridge lighting projects, working for professional consulting firms including Beta Group, Inc., Gordon R. Archibald, Inc., Steere Engineering, Inc., Bryant Associates, Inc., and GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. Projects include:
- I-95/Exit 7 – replacement of existing high mast lighting with new LED lighting using 30’/40’ light poles (pictured above).
- New I-295/Greenville Ave. Interchange (Citizens Bank).
- Pawtucket Bridge No. 550 – this is the I-95 bridge that spans the Blackstone River in Pawtucket. There is extensive existing decorative, color changing lighting that has been failing, and replacement lighting was designed.
- Bridge Rehabilitation, Bridge No. 604, Rt. 6/Woonasquatucket River, Johnston, RI.
- TF Greene Airport Canopy – added new sections of lower level canopy.
- Replacement of I-95 bridges over East St. and Roosevelt Ave, Pawtucket, RI.
- I-95/Rt. 102 Bridge replacement.
- Lincoln Woods pedestrian tunnel lighting replacement, Lincoln, RI.
- Downtown Providence lighting, Weybosset St./Westminster St. – new decorative LED street lighting.
- Downtown Framingham, MA, Water St. lighting.
- Central Ave/Elliot St. bridge over Charles River, Needham/Newton, MA
- Reconstruction of Two-Mile Corner, Middletown, RI – Electric/Communications Service Relocations.
A Comprehensive Electrical Engineering Firm.